Action Electric is Des Moines and Central Iowa’s parts and service dealer for Generac Generators. We have a trained technical staff to keep your generator at its best. We offer one of the most complete service contracts on the market to make sure your generator stays in tip top running condition for decades to come.
Our comprehensive checklist includes:
- Engine checkout including oil, filters and linkages along with spark plugs and wires. We check for leaks, noises and vibration and adjust valves if needed
- Starting battery – This includes checking the voltage and electrolyte level. We clean and tighten terminal connections and apply ant-corrosion spray if needed.
- Cooling system – Check for debris that could inhibit airflow and clean intake and exhaust louvers if needed.
- Exterior maintenance – Wash enclosure if required and check condition of base or pad.
- Electrical System – Check output voltage and frequency and inspect generator connections, fuses, transfer operation and switch connections
- Fuel System – Check fittings and connections for leaks, inspect fuel line and verify proper gas pressure.
Not only is our maintenance process complete but very inexpensive and often outweighs the cost of what might be an avoidable expensive repair.